The What to Say pledge is simple: to stop diet and weight talk around kids (and to replace it with safer options).
The pledge exists because as adults, we want to protect the health and positive self-concept that kids are born with… because the alternative can have devastating consequences. The pledge is the first step in creating a safe food and body environment for the kids in your life.
Take the What To Say Pledge, Get Resources at Your Fingertips
- After signing the pledge, you will receive access to:
- Q&As about health, wellness, disordered eating and thinking, and more.
- Short videos that answer your questions (like this one!).
- Submit questions to be answered by experts.
- Short monthly emails with tips and tricks.
- Options for what to say instead of talking about diet/weight.
- In-depth discussions about our 7 Guiding Principles that help adults set kids up for success.
- In short, we’ll give you access to everything you need to make simple changes that will positively impact the kids around you.
To get started, take the pledge today and help us create a new reality built on health and the ability to heal, recover, and be an ally to those around you.